Bad Witch Bad Witch

I don't even know what to say. It was alright, just absurd, which did make it funny. The drawing was eh, and so was the voice acting/sound effects. I would have given you a 2.5 star rating had it not been for the arms of the blacksmith, they were all fucked up and it was hilarious.

SzlekJacob responds:

Thanks. Yeah, a lot of thinks I just fucked. I have to work harder :D

Tom the Carrot Tom the Carrot

I liked it a lot. It was the type of comedy I like, especially the end with the "dah dah dah da- that's retarded" I laughed out loud at that. I want to see more of Tom and Rock.

Class of Misery Class of Misery

Great animation, and I said aloud in my college's library "what the fuck!?" when the ending came. Good job.

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

I like it

It is nice but short. I got through it after twenty minutes or so. You should rewrite it and make it longer with more places to go maybe. Great game.

Lustrous Amalgamation Lustrous Amalgamation

I can dig this, sounds very Ronald Jenkees-esque. If you don't know who that is I suggest looking him up.

OcularNebula responds:

I certainly know who he is!

Solar Rain Solar Rain

Man that lead. I really enjoyed this one, good job. The kicks do need to go up and a bit more punch if possible. I'd take that open hat down in level a bit too, other than that, you have a masterpiece.

Geoplex responds:

I think you're right about the hats - I messed with them a lot, though. Any quieter and the mix felt like it lacked treble :/
I might actually juice the kick up and update the file if I get around to it, though.

Thanks for the feedback! :P

Miracles&Experiences Miracles&Experiences

Melody was pretty good. Could have had more variation with higher end. I'd suggest adding a few more sounds with a different melody to extend the song a bit more. Was also not a fan of the snare. Other than that, it was some good work.

Aphyrmehrius responds:

Thanks ! nice review it will help a lot ! =)

Pissed off Hitler Pissed off Hitler

wow

That is the shit. Great concept.

TheFishyOne responds: